Versatile, extendable container units: Modular Housing - Storage Containers - Offices - Portocabins - Changing Rooms - WCs - Insulated Storage, and more!
Extenda-Store: General Purpose Storage Units
Versatile storage units solve a range of permanent or temporary storage requirements.
Our units are easy to assemble using nuts and bolts supplied with the kit, they require no special tools. Our customers find being able to assemble and just as easily disassemble means they can use where and when required, and conveniently move or store flat when not in use.
We supply our general storage units in two finishes, galvanised or powder coated. We stock three sizes with bespoke sizes available on request.
From £1000 !
Our innovative connection kits allow the dimensions of units to be tailored around your specific sizing needs. The modular aspect of out product allows complete flexibility when deciding what size would work for you, as well as having the option to disconnect the two units and constructing two stand alone units at any given point.
Stocked items are ready for quick delivery. Prices from £2750 (ex VAT), find out more here.
Features & Benefits
- Side wall panels
- Roof panel
- Door panel featuring the newly improved double locking system
- Fastening elements
- Forklift pockets with adjustable leveling feet (optional)
A profile frame with pre fitted 18mm grade 3 Norboard Canadian Sterling Board screwed to galvanized steel.
- Box profile galvanised steel.
- Side walls & Roof Panels
- Profile designed into box type
- Each profile is extended with galvanised steel panels of 0.50mm size
- Edges of each panels designed with spot welded galvanised steel frame
- Each roof of the man portable building consists of two integral gutters for effective drain out of rain water from all the conrners of the container.
- Door frames are designed with galvanised steel sheets measured at min of 0.50mm and the steel sheets are coated with cold formed powder
- Door panels are developed with spot welding process
- Width of double door measured 1900mm and mounted on the right and left with outward opening
- Door is equipped with door handle, central roller catch and 1250mm euro deadlock which can be replaceable
- Doors can be equipped anywhere in the unit
- Rods measured at 12mm diameter are used to assemble the roof to the chassis.
- It also forms lifting eyes for use with a crane.
- To prevent external access additional roof security bolts also supplied.
Packing of all chemical storage units are specially packed to ensure they are not damaged during transport and whilst loading and unloading the material on sites at any circumstances. The smallest transportation cube is achieved in this packing process.
Customized powder coating is available with green (RAL 6005) or blue (RAL 5010). Upon demand other RAL range colors can be available.
No cost option is available for doors fitted in the long side.
Prices can be varied depending on the space or building specification and requirements, also depending on the delivery/installation logistics. You can also let us know if you have any specific requirement by contact us for a quotations.
Since we are into continuous development process, we have the right to change the specifications of materials without prior notice.
Plus all the usual benefits of our container units:
- Delivered flat-packed
- Easy to assemble and ready to use in about 45min, with need for special tools or machinery
- Easy to dismantle and move to other locations
- Versatile and flexible storage which can be
- Assemble and dismantle multiple times without no compromise to the structure
- Quality materials, high quality finishing
- Approved CE Mark
- 5 Year guarantee
- Galvanized body
- Double locking system to provide additional security
Extenda-Store Technical Data
|FEATURE||2x2 metres||2x2 metres||2x3 metres||2x3 metres||2x4 metres||2x4 metres|
|External Finish||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request|
|Height flat packed (mm)||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Height assembled (mm)||2093||2093||2093||2093||2093||2093|
|Door Width (mm)||1250||1250||1250||1250||1250||1250|
* All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the current rate.