Versatile, extendable container units: Modular Housing - Storage Containers - Offices - Portocabins - Changing Rooms - WCs - Insulated Storage, and more!
Uniquely designed unit, small and lightweight enough to be carried through narrow passageways or difficult and generally inaccessible locations. Despite its lightweight construction, this unit is strong enough to deter the most determined thieves.
Our Extenda-Space unit is a popular choice for storing bike’s and also for garden tools and equipment. Please remember storage units need to be assembled on a hard, level surface.
Special Features & Benefits
Chassis and Floor
- Pre-assembled 18mm thick grade 3OSB
- Norbord screwed to a pre-assembled
- 18mm thick grade 3OSB Norbord screwed to a galvanised steel box profile frame
Side Walls, Door and Roof Panel
- 0.60mm box profile galvanised steel panels, strengthened with spot weld galvanised steel frame sections at the edges of each panel.
- The roof section has two integral gutters for effective rainwater dispersal to all four corners of the container.
- The door is pre-mounted into the frame on galvanised hinges, complete with two insurance rated locks.
Plus all the usual benefits of our container units:
- Delivered flat-packed
- Easy to assemble and ready to use in about 45min, with need for special tools or machinery
- Easy to dismantle and move to other locations
- Versatile and flexible storage which can be
- Assemble and dismantle multiple times without no compromise to the structure
- Quality materials, high quality finishing
- Approved CE Mark
- 5 Year guarantee
- Galvanized body
- Double locking system to provide additional security
Extenda-Space Technical Data and Price
|External Finish||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request|
|Height flat packed (mm)||380|
|Height assembled (mm)||2083|
|Door Width (mm)||1300|
* All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the current rate.