The design and development of our Chemical storage units is done at the compatibility levels of all industries and individual needs. Components are from high quality raw material.
- Length: 2.3m or 3m or 4m
- Width 2.1m
- Height: 2.2m
2243mm (L) x 2430 (W). Weight: 449kg
Sump capacity: 680 litres
2243mm (L) x 3160 (W). Weight: 556kg
Sump capacity: 904 litres
2243mm (L) x 4160 (W). Weight: 696kg
Sump capacity: 1212 litres
External height: 2247mm
Door width: 1900mm.
Sizes can be customized as per the order
Chemical storages units are un-insulated closed volume and demountable containers. Assembling of the units is very simple using the nuts and bolts which are enclosed along with the kit.
The essential construction elements of the hazardous arementioned below:
- Floor grate
- Chassis that includes sumped base
- Roof panel
- Side wall panels
- Fasteneing elements
- Double door panes with the features of advanced double locking system
- Sumped chassis base consisting of suspended floor grate.
- The floor has designed with the capacity load up to 1000Kg
Side walls & Roof Panels
- Profile designed into box type
- Each profile is extended with galvanised steel panels of 0.50mm size
- Edges of each panels are designed with spot welded galvanised steel frame
- Each roof of the man portable building consists of two integral gutters for effective drainage which allow excess rain water to run from all the conrners of the container.
- Door frames are designed with galvanised steel sheets measured at min of 0.50mm and the steel sheets are coated with cold formed powder
- Door panels are developed with spot welding process
- Width of double door measured 1900mm and mounted on the right and left with outward opening
- Door is equipped with door handle, central roller catch and 64mm euro deadlock which can be replaced.
- Doors can be located anywhere in the unit.
- Rods measured at 12mm diameter are used to secure the roof to the chassis.
- It also forms lifting eyes for use with a crane.
- To prevent external access additional roof security bolts also supplied.
Our chemical storage units are specially packed to ensure they are not damaged during transport and while loading and unloading the material on sites at any circumstances. The smallest transportation cube is achieved in this packing process.
- All the doors and sump are powder coated in red (RAL 3000)
- Prices can be varied depending on the space or building specification and requirements and also depends on the delivery/installation logistics. You can also let us know if you have any specific requirement by contacting us for a quotation.
- Since we are into continuous development process, we have the right to change the specifications of materials without prior notice.